Your Guide to Your Rent Next Rental
- How Do I Rent An Apartment In NYC
How Much Rent Can pay?
What Neighborhood Fits My Criteria?
Different Type Of Rental Properties
Rent Controlled or Rent Stabilized
- Best Time To Rent An Apartment
No Fee Vs Fee
Find Low Income Or Affordable Housing
Features And Amenities
Difference Between An Agent And Broker
- How To View An Apartment
How To Start An Apartment Application
Signing A Lease Made Easy
Scam And Fraudulent Property Posting
How To Avoid Bait And Switch
- Renters Insurance and Renters Right
When Moving into a new apartment
Looking to Tip Your Doorman?
Get Your security Deposit Back
- Looking to Break Apartment My Lease ?
I want to Rent My Apartment to someone
International Students Guide World wide
How to Find a Roommate
Are You Ready? Apartment Search
Best Time to Rent an Apartment
People go with the flow so does the real estate. Generally, people choose to move in summer and fall which makes the market most competitive and expensive in these times. According to a new study, NY rents are cheaper in winter and renters are advised to move in February, the cheapest month of NY real estate market.
You will get the best deals on rental payments in New York between October and February. Below are a couple of reasons why winter is the best time to move:
- Prices are lower as compared to the business season when they increase rapidly.
- The accommodations are easier to find due to less competition.
- Management companies offer lower fee and additional incentives and they are also willing to pay a broker fee.
- Empty apartments are the landlord’s nightmare during the off-season. Therefore, property managers do every possible negotiation to rent out their property. And this way you have an upper hand and it is worth negotiating lower rent.
With so many benefits, it is worth moving in winter. Remember, if you are moving in winter on a holiday like January 1, you will face difficulties finding a moving company. Weather is also an issue in winter, so forecast a sunny day and move accordingly.NEXT PAGE