Senior Salesforce Developer
at NY Rent Own Sell (View all jobs)
NY Rent Own Sell is reinventing the way that consumers buy, sell and rent homes through the use of data and predictive analytics.
If you are a Senior Front-End Developer who wants to put their mark on the world and use technology to revolutionize an antiquated industry, then look no further. At NY Rent Own Sell, we’re creating an iconic brand in Real Estate for modern consumers and we need your help doing it. As a core member of our Engineering team, you’re passionate about building digital products people will love and working within a super-talented cross-functional team. You have good taste and can appreciate the finer points of products as they relate to creating interesting and innovative consumer websites. And of course, you’re a geek at heart who loves to learn, take on technical challenges, and be empowered within Triplemint’s fast-paced, thoughtful and transparent culture.
What you'll do:
- Reporting directly to our CTO, you will lead the implementation of converting current front-end as well as creating new highly componentized and decoupled applications in React and Redux
- Build new products that integrate with the company's CRM and Predictive Data Analytics platform
- Stay ahead of the latest UI technology trends and browser features
- Translate UI/UX improvements to functional code
- Provide input into the iterative process of improving the user experience
- Communicate regularly with other stakeholders and teams within the organization.
Who you are:
- Senior front-end web engineer with at least 5 years of experience
- 2+ years with React and Redux
- 1+ years with CSS preprocessors (SCSS, SASS), CSS3 animations and Flexbox
- 2+ years experience with front-end build tools: Webpack, Rollup
- TDD / BDD
Bonus Skills and Experience:
- Start-up experience a plus
- Big plus for experience in GraphQL, Flow JS, Jest, Immutable
- D3.js, Leaflet, and other browser visualization libraries
Benefits & Perks:
At NY Rent Own Sell, we offer a wide suite of benefits and perks to employees (one which you'll hopefully evaluate and expand upon):
- Free bagels & robust office snack program
- Fresh, whole-bean coffee program
- “Bottomless" neighborhood coffee tap
- Health, Dental, Vision, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Life, Voluntary STD & LTD Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Commuter transit benefits, HSAs & FSAs
It is the policy of NY Rent Own Sell not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.