Sales Development Representative
at NY Rent Own Sell (View all jobs)
NY Rent Own Sell is reinventing the way that consumers buy, sell and rent homes through the use of data and predictive analytics.
As Ny Rent Own Sell is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our growing outbound sales team. This individual will be responsible for creating revenue opportunities for our sales team.
You will be part of an experienced, energetic team that promotes collaboration and values creating amazing client experiences. Successful candidates for this selective position will have an interest in real estate, a passion for quantifiable sales systems and a drive to grow a sales career in a rapidly evolving start-up.
What you'll do:
- Introduce prospective buyers and sellers to our team of real estate agents
- Convert leads into appointments
- Manage outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of the sales pipeline
- Follow and enhance scripts to deliver Triplemint's value proposition and handle objections
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets
- Spend at least half of the day on the phone speaking with clients
- Follow up with our sales team on leads to maximize selling opportunities
Who you are:
- 1-2 years of inside sales experience
- Great communication skills
- Proven team player and natural self-starter
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- BA/BS from top university
- Demonstrated success as an SDR/BDR at a fast-growing company
- Strong interest in real estate
- Salesforce proficient
Benefits & Perks:
At NY Rent Own Sell, we offer a wide suite of benefits and perks to employees (one which you'll hopefully evaluate and expand upon):
- Free bagels & robust office snack program
- Fresh, whole-bean coffee program
- “Bottomless" neighborhood coffee tap
- Health, Dental, Vision, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Life, Voluntary STD & LTD Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Commuter transit benefits, HSAs & FSAs
It is the policy of NY Rent Own Sell not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.