Digital Marketing Specialist
at NY Rent Own Sell (View all jobs)
NY Rent Own Sell is reinventing the way that consumers buy, sell and rent homes through the use of data and predictive analytics.
We are looking for a data-driven, digital marketing expert to join our expanding marketing department.
Your mission: acquire, learn and grow our customer database, while assisting the Director of Digital Acquisition with new campaign roll-outs and continued marketing intelligence reporting.
Through meticulous execution of persona-focused and conversion-driven strategies, you will continue to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
For this role, you should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research and customers’ behavior. You should also be able to create spreadsheets and analyze quantitative data to interpret ROI and KPI metrics.
Ideal candidates are not only creative but strategic. You will understand the value of planning, personas, customer experience (CX), and digital acquisition. Ultimately, you should help us to achieve our business goals by building strong marketing campaigns.
What you'll do:
- Plan, execute and measure paid digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Ensure appropriate KPIs are in place while identifying new KPIs to grow revenue from acquisition channels
- Gather + Analyze performance data as well as consumer behavior data from our acquisition campaigns and provide insight to the team on a weekly basis
- Assist Director of Digital Acquisition with monthly analytics reports that are shared between various teams + departments
- Monitor competitor activity across digital platforms
- Continued audience research + persona planning + discovery of current trends
- Coordinate with the Marketing Design and Content teams to create advertising materials
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- A/B Test campaign messaging, creative, and website landing pages
- Instrument + Implement conversion points and optimize user funnels
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably focused around a communication + media discipline
- 3+ yrs of experience managing paid acquisition campaigns for an established brand or agency
- Familiarity with both paid and organic acquisition strategies
- Experience with CMS Software(s) + Landing Page creation, SEO/SEM campaigns, A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Proven success in planning and execution of marketing campaigns (digital media, database marketing, online marketing, search engine, social media, websites, etc)
- Experience with marketing automation across the sales cycle
- Knowledge of WordPress and some HTML (website updates)
- Experience with marketing platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud or the like
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Knowledge + experience with CRMs
- Knowledge of Multi-touch Attribution and Tracking
Bonus Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solution-oriented, problem-solver who enjoys a good challenge
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Organized + Ambitious, with a strong dedication to accuracy and follow-through
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Tools + Stack Preferences:
- Google Product Suite: Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, Optimize, Ads, BigQuery, Webmaster Tools, Drive
- Facebook Business Manager, Analytics Suite, Bing Advertising Platform, Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce, Wordpress, Intercom, Clearbit, FullStory, Adobe Creative Cloud (primarily including Photoshop, Funnel.io, Zapier, Mailchimp, Call-Tracking Softwares, Microsoft Suite (Excel, PPT)
Benefits & Perks:
At NY Rent Own Sell, we offer a wide suite of benefits and perks to employees (one which you'll hopefully evaluate and expand upon):
- Free bagels & robust office snack program
- Fresh, whole-bean coffee program
- “Bottomless" neighborhood coffee tap
- Health, Dental, Vision, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Life, Voluntary STD & LTD Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Commuter transit benefits, HSAs & FSAs
It is the policy of NY Rent Own Sell not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.